A space to calm your mind & refocus your thoughts
This journal was created to compliment our Happiness Journal. It is half the size and is designed to help you overcome anxiety. It includes meditation and thought restructuring exercises to help calm your body and mind. These are the tools I use when I am having negative thoughts and heightened anxiety.
• The beginning of the book takes you through a deep breathing meditation to help calm your body and mind.
• The next section has a table set up to help target your anxiety triggers.
• The remainder of the pages are set up for thought restructuring.
• The top part of the page has a series of questions to help work through your thoughts.
• Below is a dot grid area to reflect on how you are feeling.
• The back of the page is set up as a free write and doodling area.
• The journal is undated so you canstart at any point in the year.
• Measures 5.5x8.5 when closed.
• Spiral bound so it will lay flat to give you ample writing space.
My whole life I have had anxiety, I have always felt like only the bad things were going to happen and that every negative thing my brain told me was true. After going through some life changing events, I learned valuable tools to help me work with my anxiety and stress. The tool that helped me the most was to keep a daily gratitude journal so that I could keep positive aspects and good things in my life in the forefront and not let negative thoughts overtake me. I practiced this exercise everyday and was very surprised at how fast I started to improve. It helped me to grow and to understand how to take care of myself, to turn my thoughts around and focus on the good and stay positive. The power of positive thinking, gratitude and cognitive restructuring can be life changing, it was for me. If you are feeling anxiety or worries or want to be more mindful of your gratitude and happiness, now is the best time to start journaling.
I hope you love this book as much as I do and that it brings you happiness and positivity throughout your year and journey in life.
Watch my talk with Sabrina Wright on YouTube about why I created these journals: