This journal is:
• Minimal and easy to use. Keep your new experience alive with a low time commitment.
• Undated so you can start at any point in the year.
• Length: A full year
• Measures 6.5 x8.5 when closed.
• Built with a beautiful letterpress cover, thick 80# text weight pages, 100# cover separator pages, and a sturdy tag board backing.
• Wire-o bound to lay it completely flat. Take advantage of all the open space for free writing and doodling.
• Spot to set your intentions for the year. (This is a spot to look back on whenever you do not feel centered, to guide you, so you can remember your truths and the things that are important.)
• Daily prompts: One thing you are grateful for and why plus three good things from the day and how they made you feel.
• Designated free-write and dot grid notes & doodles area.
• End of the week reflection: Look back on the week overall and highlight the positive aspects and things you have learned.
• Each month is separated by an inspirational quote that has brought meaning and motivation to my life and is meant to inspire you throughout the year.
• End of month review with a unique exploration journal prompt.
• End of the year collective reflection page.